Stay ConnectedSign Up for Specials
For that healthy, natural look of sun-kissed skin, without the sun, try our VersaSpa. This UV-Free alternative to tanning beds delivers a beautiful natural looking, golden tan that will last up to seven days. Three different color options allow you to customize your tanning application. Our specialist will help you to choose the treatment that is best for you based on your skin tone and desired result.
How does the spray tan process work?
We use the VersaSpa spray tan system because it delivers by far the best results of any spray system currently available. The VersaSpa utilizes an open-air design and a high-tech HVLP delivery system to ensure even, natural results. With an integrated drying system, the VersaSpa eliminates any chances of blotchy or streaky tans.
What should I wear?
The VersaSpa is a fully automatic machine which gives you full privacy during your session. Unlike other spray tan systems where someone must awkwardly hand-spray you, the VersaSpa requires no additional operator allowing you privacy from beginning to end. Due to this privacy there is no need to wear undergarments during the process. Most people choose to go nude. The solution washes out of clothing easily if you should decide to wear something.
How long does the whole process last?
The actual application of the bronzing solution lasts only 45 seconds. The entire process including the drying process is complete in less than 3 minutes. It will however take us a few minutes to show you how to use the VersaSpa. Please allow 15 minutes to be on the safe side.
How long does the color last?
A normal application will last between 7-10 days. The color naturally fades over time and will stay longer depending on how well you moisturize your skin.
What should I do before coming in for a spray tan?
VersaSpa recommends exfoliating your skin before coming in. This will allow a fresh layer of skin to be present and help to extend the life of your sunless tan. It is also advised to remove any make-up or other products that might hinder the solutions ability to contact your skin.
Will I turn orange or be streaky?
Older equipment and cheap bronzing solutions have led to many horror stories about spray tanning. Clients are often worried that they will appear orange or have a streaky looking tan. The VersaSpa is different because it contains an integrated drying system coupled with the HVLP sprayers that deliver the solution in a very even, fine mist. Both of these technologies prevent streaking from occurring. The VersaSpa solution is made of 100% natural ingredients and has been specially formulated to deliver natural looking, bronze color. It is also odorless making it possible to get a spray tan on your lunch break and go directly back to work or to an event.For Best Results:
Before you VersaSpa:
* If possible, exfoliate before your treatment to remove dry, flaky skin that causes uneven tanning. Dead skin cells absorb more color in some areas and prevent the application of color to the fresh skin beneath.
* Skin should be clean and ideally freshly shaven. If you plan on waxing, be sure to wax before you VersaSpa. Waxing will remove your tan.
* Remove all make up and any lotion that has been applied in the last few hours before your treatment.
* Wear loose fitting clothing and flip flops. Tight clothes can rub off the DHA bronzer.
After you VersaSpa:
* Do not shower, get sweaty or wet for at least 6 hours after your VersaSpa treatment.
* Do not scrub, rub, or exfoliate your skin when showering. Your color will fade quickly.
* Avoid swimming in chlorinated water. Chlorine is a bleach and will fade your color.
* After your first shower, begin applying a Tan Extending Moisturizer to help maintain a healthy glow and to extend the life of your spray tan. These products contain a small amount of DHA to replace the bronzer that is lost each day as your spray tan fades. We recommend Black Tan Extending Moisturizer. It is fantastic! Ask us about it when you come in for your session.
* When you shower or bathe, avoid scrubbing your skin. Use a mild bar soap like Dove or Caress. Harsh soaps will cause you to lose your color faster. Body wash works great! Pat yourself dry with a towel rather than rubbing.
* Your color will be noticeable when you leave the salon, but will continue to darken over the next several hours. Any areas that appear uneven or in the event of getting a little bit wet, the color will even out when you shower.